/// File Name: sipvicious-0.2.6.tar.gz
SIPVicious tools address the need for traditional security tools to be ported to SIP. This package consists of a SIP scanner, a SIP wardialer, and a SIP PBX cracker. Written in Python.
Author: Sandro Gauci
Changes: Various bug fixes and a new tool called svcrash.py.
File Size: 293952
Last Modified: Jun 23 02:57:48 2010
MD5 Checksum: a4fbdd9b5fe8df5946a8b0180bc3eb6b
Korban bonga-bonga k1m0ch1
- 8,953 korban
its me dude
|nikki on [Indie] FIFTY JAIL|
|nikki on [Indie] FIFTY JAIL|
|bHell on Typical Gaya Foto Cewek Indone…|
|itasoraya on Typical orang galau dipagi…|
|dani on Typical orang galau dipagi…|
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/Qv5r_nEwcEY?a TOP 50 BRUTAL KILLS IN GTA 5 2 months ago
- super duper cacad cool keren waw cerberus cheese mi: youtu.be/KxZx1LKQQi0?a via @YouTube 3 months ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/R-DuNOvFVgI?a Source Filmmaker | Official Full Tutorial 4 months ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/0LBB1bnXezE?a #ProudToBe hits 100k dislikes 5 months ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/bNLM6X31eaE?a The Cat's 9 Lives Song - Animated Song Biscuits 5 months ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Windows Escalate UAC Protection Bypass December 2, 2016This Metasploit module will bypass Windows UAC by hijacking a special key in the Registry under the current user hive, and inserting a custom command that will get invoked when the Windows Event Viewer is launched. It will spawn a second shell that has the UAC flag turned off. This Metasploit module modifies a registry key, but cleans up the key once the pay […]
- Red Hat Security Advisory 2016-2847-01 December 2, 2016Red Hat Security Advisory 2016-2847-01 - Red Hat Ceph Storage is a scalable, open, software-defined storage platform that combines the most stable version of the Ceph storage system with a Ceph management platform, deployment utilities, and support services. Security Fix: A flaw was found in the way Ceph Object Gateway handles POST object requests. An authen […]
- Red Hat Security Advisory 2016-2848-01 December 2, 2016Red Hat Security Advisory 2016-2848-01 - Red Hat Ceph Storage is a scalable, open, software-defined storage platform that combines the most stable version of the Ceph storage system with a Ceph management platform, deployment utilities, and support services. Security Fix: A flaw was found in the way Ceph Object Gateway handles POST object requests. An authen […]
- Ubuntu Security Notice USN-3133-1 December 2, 2016Ubuntu Security Notice 3133-1 - Multiple security vulnerabilities were discovered in Chromium. If a user were tricked in to opening a specially crafted website, an attacker could potentially exploit these to obtain sensitive information, cause a denial of service via application crash, or execute arbitrary code. A heap-corruption issue was discovered in FFmp […]
- Red Hat Security Advisory 2016-2843-01 December 2, 2016Red Hat Security Advisory 2016-2843-01 - Mozilla Firefox is an open source web browser. This update upgrades Firefox to version 45.5.1 ESR. Security Fix: A flaw was found in the processing of malformed web content. A web page containing malicious content could cause Firefox to crash or, potentially, execute arbitrary code with the privileges of the user runn […]
- NorthSec 2017 Call For Papers December 2, 2016NorthSec 2017 has announced its Call For Papers. It will be held in Montreal, Canada, from May 16th through the 21st, 2017.
- Opera foreignObject textNode::removeChild Use-After-Free December 2, 2016Opera suffers from a foreignObject textNode::removeChild use-after-free vulnerability.
- Microsoft Edge JSON.parse Information Leak December 2, 2016Microsoft Edge has an information leak in JSON.parse. If this function is called with a reviver, and the reviver modifies the output object to contain a native array, the Walk function assumes that this array is a Var array, and writes pointers to it. These pointers can then be read out of the array by script.
- Android Mitigation Bypass December 2, 2016Because of a design bug in IOMX, the user-supplied sizes in the GET_PARAMETER and SET_PARAMETER calls ar e discarded before calling in to the responsible OMX code-paths. This has led to a variety of overflow-type bugs.
- Android android.graphics.Bitmap Inter-Process munmap December 2, 2016Bitmap objects can be passed between processes by flattening them to a Parcel in one process and un-flattening them in another. In order to conserve memory, there exists a code path which allows Bitmaps to be shared between processes by providing an ashmem-mapped file descriptor containing the Bitmap's raw pixel data. The android.graphics.Bitmap class i […]